Our steel barge is designed for small spaces. Dual bulk head construction and open toe are ideal for pile driving. The Steel Barge will be completed in approximately 30 days of placing your order. Please contact us to discuss any questions you have regarding the steel barge.
Steel Barge Estimated finished weight 11,000 LBS
Steel Barge Specifications:
- Sloping Hull 27′ x 10′ / 27″ Stern / 33″ Bow
- Hull is constructed with A36 1/4″ steel
- Longitudinal and vertical stringers on 24 centers (2″ x 3″ x 1/4″ angle)
- Optional transverse water tight bulk heads.
- Optional 8’L x 4H-4″ I-beam gantry frame for boom.
- Two 5″ spud wells at customers option.
- Four deck cleats mounted on corners.
- One outboard transom mount.
- Four anodes located on quarters.
- Studding for 2″ x 6″ fenders
- Foundation mounts for winches, console, etc.
- Sandblast and two coat marine epoxy paint.
- Two coats of Anti-foul Marine Epoxy on bottom and freeboard.