Steel Barge Specifications:
* Sloping Hull 28′ x 10′ / Stern 28″ / Bow 33″.
* Hull is constructed with A36 1/4″ steel.
* Longitudinal and vertical stringers on 24″ centers (2″ x 3″ x 1/4″ Angle).
* Four deck cleats mounted on corners.
* One outboard transom mount.
* Four anodes located on quarters.
* Studding for 2″ x 6″ fenders
* Foundation Mounts for winches, console, etc.
* Sandblast and two coat marine epoxy paint.
* Two coats of Anti-Foul Marine Epoxy on bottom and freeboard.
* Transverse water tight bulkheads.
*Optional: 8’L x 4H-4″ I-beam gantry frame and boom. Cable Block, Headache Block, PACKAGE. *** Additional Cost: $11,875 ***
*Optional: Two 5″ spud wells and Spuds. *** Additional Cost: 2,599 ***
Steel Barge Estimated Finished Weight
F.O.B Tampa, FL: $32,200 Production time: 45 Days